|Colour (LIGHT)||30-43 % (of colour out of)-100 %.|
|Pellet diameter||6 mm.|
|Pellet ash content||0,5%.|
|Caloric content of combustion kcal/kg||4985|
|Sulphur content per 1 kg||0,01%.|
Pellets are a kind of fuel granules which are notable for environmental friendliness among other kinds of combustible materials. Production has a big specific variety. They are differentiated by: colour, manufacturing material, volume. Pellets of white (light) colour are presented on the market.
They are also called a premium class. The main question lies in the following: why are they of light shades? Such prominent feature is born through removal of bark from trees before processing. Besides, the given effect is possible only at correct wood drying. They are referred to premium class because of their low ash content. It is approximately 0,5 or even lower. It means that it takes twice less time to clean boilers after use of such material. They are made from wood shredding of soft- and hardwoods.
The given kind of fuel has essential advantages over other kinds:
- Environmental friendliness. This material created from natural raw materials is notable for high ecological productivity.
- Economic component. Transition to accessible fuel will reduce dependence on traditional power resources: oil and gas.
- Low ash content. Gives the chance not to spend time on constant boiler cleaning.
- Aesthetic kind. Pellets really draw attention by their light tones.
- Have no odour. Unlike gas heating.
- They do not reduce air humidity which is characterised by great heat transfer.
Buy this high-quality product at reasonable prices!