|Colour (GREY (MILKY)||50-68 % (colour out of)-100 %.|
|Pellet diameter||6 mm.|
|Pellet ash content||0,65%.|
|Caloric content of combustion kcal/kg||4285-4885.|
|Sulphur content per 1 kg||0,01%.|
Pellets are a fuel material on the basis of “green” technologies. They are differentiated by: form, substance structure, ash content, volume, colour. Our small research will concern grey pellets. Such kind of heating already occupies one of the leading positions in the countries of Europe for a long time. First, the world has already been transferring for a long time to ecological products which do not pollute environment. Secondly, its economic feasibility.
They differ from white granules by a darker colour. It is connected with the fact that at manufacture of wooden products, wood of natural moisture is used, and wastes of such manufacture are dried up and granulated at once. At high-temperature drying wood darkens, therefore a granule becomes grey, but this process does not influence fuel qualities of granules. Their ash content ranges between 0,4-0,7 %. Their heat and power value is no worse than pellets of premium class.
Grey pellets have serious advantages over other kinds of fuel:
- Ecological raw materials. Natural product is always better than hybrid -chemical processes of traditional heating.
- Price. Grey granules are notable for democratic price.
- Ease of transportation. Their form promotes simple transportation of products.
- They have no explosive component which is not the case for gas system.
- Wood and its derivative materials have no influence on highly allergic individuals, do not cause asthma.
- Its thermal ability prevails over one of the oldest fuel kind – coal. Warmth of pellet combustion is approx. five kWh/kg.
These are pellets for all tastes! For industrial or household use, all our consumers will find goods for themselves!