The given kind of fuel is pressed wooden material in the form of «bricks». It is used as a solid product for any fireplaces, boilers, etc. In the world, the given goods earned a great reputation among fuel products long ago. First of all, owing to its compactness. One small brick replaces an armful of fire wood.
The main property of Ruf is heat transfer, instead of water evaporation. Briquettes are produced from wood shredding, wastes of high-quality wood, but bark pieces are not included into composition of bricks. The process of manufacture includes work with high-pressure hydraulic press at very high temperatures. They do not have any chemical substances of sticky consistency; it is connected with features of technological manufacturing. Maximum ash content of RUFs is about one percent.
Briquettes have essential advantages over other kinds of fuel:
- High heat conductivity. Briquettes are pressed and unlike fire wood have no pores. They burn and keep warmth for much longer.
- Moisture resistance is one of their main properties mentioned above.
- Profitability. You can calculate yourself – one ton of briquettes equals to five tons of fire wood.
- Small dimensions. The product form allows keeping them in small premises or simply covered from water penetration. Shipping and transportation of materials do not constitute a problem owing to their compactness.
- Environmental friendliness. Pure material, even without sticky substance. It does not pollute the environment.
- Use of recyclable materials. Now wastes of wood processing or wood industry are not thrown out or disposed of but are used to produce natural fuel.
Buy RUF – German form-factor! The German people have always had serious knowledge of economic expediency!