The given material is solid fuel generated at wood processing. It can be used for fireplaces, furnaces, boilers, etc. It is an alternative product opposed to traditional kinds of fuel: oil, gas, fire wood, coal, etc.
Pini-Kay has very interesting diamond-shaped form (4, 6, 8-angles) of prolate form. They have a hole inside which creates additional draft. Such feature allows application of briquettes in heating implements of low draft. They are covered with dark crust which is connected with production technology. Their ash content ranges from 0,2 to 2,5 %. There are a lot of different kinds of this product. They are differentiated according to the manufacturing material:
- from coal elements;
- wood wastes, shredding;
- plant origin: sunflower, corn, straw, etc.
Pini-Kay has a number of advantages over other kinds of fuel:
- Thermal function. It is twice more than of firewood. One briquette replaces a few kilos of wood. They also burn much longer and hold heat in houses for longer time interval than fire wood.
- Burning process. There is no considerable quantity of smoke and it inflames very quickly due to insignificant moisture contents.
- Inexpensive price. Can be afforded by an average citizen.
- Economy. 1ton of briquettes replace 5 tons of fire wood. It is as simple as that.
- Small form, not heavy briquettes. 25-30 cm (size of Pini-Kay) is possible to hide in the smallest workshops.
- Environmental friendliness. Does not pollute nature.
Austrian form-factor and technologies from Ukrainian raw materials unite in remarkable solid fuel!